Health & safety management systems
ISO 45001:2018 e OHSAS 18001:2007
ISO 45001 is a voluntary certification aimed to create the health and safety management system (SSL) in compliance with the current regulations and established basing on dangers and potential risks in the working environment.
ISO 45001 certification and related support service focuses on the primary objective of safety and health of workers on the workplace by means of introduction of a management system also considering these specific aspects.
Implementation of this specific management system is furthermore functional to effective compliance of Decree Law 81/2008 (Consolidated Act regarding health and safety on the workplace) as amended, linking firmly this regulation with Decree Law 231/2001 (Administrative Liability).
The implementation of the SafetyManagement System offered by WP HORIZONS includes:
- Policy definition of and targets;
- Context analysis of the company organization;
- Analysis of the interested parties who interact with the company;
- Assistance in the approach to risk-based thinking and risk - opportunities assessment;
- Risk assessment preparation;
- Preparation of the manual and safety procedures;
- Preparationof safety registration forms;
- Training on the general requirements of the applied standard;
- Execution of internal audits;
- Management review support;
- Appointment of the Competent Doctor;
- Provision of medical examinations for health surveillance;
- Assistance in the inspection by the certification Societies.
Piazza S. Antonino 2
19015 Levanto (SP) - Italy
Telefono: +39 0187 1583369