The MLC 2006 was adopted during the International Labour Conference in February 2006. It establishes the rights of seafarers and introduces living and working conditions by intervening on the minimum age, employment contracts, hours of work or rest, payment wages, paid annual holidays, repatriation at the end of the contract, medical treatment on board, employment services, food, accommodation and food, health and safety, accident prevention and complaints handling.
WPHORIZONS supports companies in the preparation of a management system capable of complying with all the requirements of the MLC 2006, integrating it with management systems that may already exist at the customer's premises, such as the UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 standard and on-board SMS as required by ISM Code.
Specifically, WP HORIZONS offers:
- Gap Analysis of the system in place at the company with respect to MLC 2006 requirements.
- Creationof the MLC Manual
- Creation of procedures for MLC 2006
- Model creation for MLC 2006
- Support for the issues ofDMLC 1 and DMLC 2
- Audit on MLC 2006 standard at the company
Piazza S. Antonino 2
19015 Levanto (SP) - Italy
Telefono: +39 0187 1583369