Quality management systems
UNI EN ISO 9001:2015
An Organization Quality Management System is the set of organizational structures, responsibilities, procedures, processes and Human and Technical Resources concurring to establish and manage Quality. The structure of an Organization implementing a Quality System must be meant as a set of entities interacting in synergy to achieve the Quality common objective, to ensure that the offered product/service do satisfy the Customer, at the same time optimizing the resources employed to create the same.
ISO 9001 Quality services to Companies offered by WP Horizons has the objective to support the customer in the path to understand the requirements of UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 regulation, implementing a management system in compliance with ISO 9001 standard, training personnel regarding functions related to ISO 9001 implemented Quality system.
Different steps are foreseen regarding Documentation and Records, Management Commitment, Measuring Customers’ Needs and Satisfaction, Resources and Production Process Management, Monitoring & Measuring Equipment Management, further to measuring, analysis and improvement of data. In detail:
- Preparationof the quality policy by the management
- Context Analysis of the Company Organization
- Analysis of the interested parties who interact with the Company
- Assistance in the approach to risk-based thinking and Risk - Opportunities assessment
- Business process mapping
- Preparation of the documentation needed for system management
- Documents implementation and internal auditing
- Control and monitoring of Key Performance Indicators
- Management review
- Third party certification
- Continuous improvement and surveillance by the third party.
Piazza S. Antonino 2
19015 Levanto (SP) - Italy
Telefono: +39 0187 1583369