Integrated management systems
The integration of the quality, environment and safety management systems as described above in a QHSE scheme (Quality, health, safety and environmental) makes it possible to obtain benefits in terms of management through the reduction of costs and to achieve maximum efficiency and of effectiveness.
The activity conducted by WP HORIZONS provide the following:
- Analysis of the existing situation present in the company (Process mapping + Risk Assessment + Initial environmental analysis);
- the creation of the integrated system by defining the management methods, through the drafting of single documentation for the systems, satisfying the requirements of the reference standards, reaching the production of:
- Integrated management manual;
- Operating procedures;
- Operating instructions;
- Identification of measurable indicators (managerial, operational, economic and social) on the basis of which to define objectives and targets and program for the system;
- Execution of system audits;
- Launch of the integrated management system;
- Support for the subsequent maintenance of the system;
- Taking an exam to issue the certification for the integrated management system.
Piazza S. Antonino 2
19015 Levanto (SP) - Italy
Telefono: +39 0187 1583369